Jerusalem is at the center of the Arab-Israeli conflict. Zionists claim that there never was a Palestine, it has been Jewish land for the past 3000 years, and Jerusalem has never been the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity.
You can find the extended version of this article here, which also includes verses from the Bible. A lot of the topics I write about on my blog cannot be mentioned in brief, otherwise they cannot be properly understood.
The following Islamic claims need to be addressed to better understand the reasons behind this conflict:
- God’s covenant with Abraham.
- Why is there a holy land?
- Was the land given to the Jews conditionally or unconditionally?
- The Israelites (Children of Israel) corrupted previous original scriptures.
- Jesus was sent to the Israelites, their rejection and attempt to crucify him.
- The expulsion of the Jews from the Holy Land 2000 years ago.
- The Jewish rejection of prophet Muhammad
- Jerusalem not mentioned in the Qur’an.
This post is written by request in response to a reader who said Muslims in the media claim that the Qur’an says Palestine is Jewish land.
I have put everything relevant together in one article. These posts will make it very clear that those Muslims, such as Imam Tawhidi, Shaikh Abdul Hadi and Sarah Zoabi, are not real Muslims.