Excerpt from the book – An Islamic view of Gog and Magog in the Modern World by Imran N. Hosein.
After over 1,500 years of merging like waves with Gog and Magog, most of humanity has either adopted their lifestyle or is going along with it.
It is very difficult to tell who is an original member of Gog and Magog and who has simply joined them. This is on the basis of the hadith that 999 out of every 1,000 people in hell shall be from Gog and Magog.
Gog and Magog are already coming out of every hill, every position of power [21:96]. They’re now the sole superpower on earth. This superpower is nothing but an unjust civilisation, and like every other unjust civilisation, it will be destroyed before the arrival of the hour [22:45-48].
Why would Allah condemn Gog and Magog – along with most of humanity who have adopted their lifestyle – to burning in hell? How can one recognise and avoid the lifestyle of Gog and Magog?
Gog and Magog are described as being the perpetrators of destruction on Earth [18:94]. It refers to a group whose collective profession or lifestle is to cause a certain type of harm called fasaad.
Allah uses terms in many verses of the Qur’an in conjunction with certain types of behaviour. Below are some verse examples that realise the formula of fasaad:
- Religious fasaad. Blatant abandonment of the whole divine covenent by a group that has solemnly committed itself to this covenent [2:27].
- Family ties fasaad. Systematic tearing up of all family ties. [2:27]
- Genocidal fasaad. Mass murder, literally, sheds all the blood. [2:27]
- Agricultural fasaad. Systematic destruction or spoiling of all crops. [2:205]
- Fasaad to offspring. Systematic destruction of all human reproduction or mass murder of all children. [17:31 and 6:151]
- Economic fasaad. A trade system that enables the powerful to underpay people or deny them their dues. [7:85]
- Sodonomy fasaad. Socially acceptable practise of homosexuality. [29:29-30]
Fasaad is then the deliberate and systematic destruction of human life by mass murder or by thorough destruction of key elements of life, including the life of the hearafter.
Many types of fasaad can be observed on a global scale. The genocidal fasaad that has been increasing in recent centuries is certainly the work of Gog and Magog. But how did they bring humanity to adopt such horrible collective and individual practices?
Profiles of Gog and Magog and the fasaad groups they control
At the beginning of Surah al-Baqarah of the Qur’an, Allah depicts a group of people who collectively practice fasaad. He describes their false mission statement, their strange beliefs, their mode of operation, their organizational structure and he even names their secret masterminds. These verses actually describe Gog and Magog and other fasaad groups that work for them.
- False religious front. The group deceptively pretends to believe in Allah (God) and the last day. [2:8-9]
- Uncommon articles of faith. The group is too proud to share the straightforward faith of ordinary people whom they call “stupid.” [2:13]
- Mentally twisted. The members of the group have mental and spiritual diseases (sick hearts) which Allah causes to become worse. [2:10]
- Positive mission statement. The group falsely claims to have a positive, constructive mission in society. [2:11-12]
- Secret meetings, conspiricies. Leading members of the group reguarly hold secret meetings with the top leaders to renew their allegiance and discuss activities. [2:14, 2:76 and 3:119-120]
- Top leaders are satans. Leading members reports to top leaders whom Allah identifies as satans. [2:14]
The centralised global monetary and financial fasaad could only have been accomplished by the organisation described above, Gog and Magog.
Satans: charismatic leaders with sweet and decorative speech
In addition to Satan, the great deceiver, Allah has designated human and jinn satans as masterminds of opposition to prophets [6:112] who inspire each other with golden language that is used as a tool of deception.
The hearts and minds of those who do not believe in the hereafter would listen to such language, accept it, and consequently commit whatever sins they would commit. [6:113]
Who are these masterminds of fasaad?
Top leaders of Gog-Magog and allied fasaad groups belong to the Children of Israel
In another description of secret fasaad group meetings, the leading members and top leaders (satans) are identified as belonging to the same group (when they secretly meet with each other) [2:76]. Who is this group?
The context here refers to a group that conspires to reject Islam despite precise Torah description of its prophet (Muhammad pbuh).
The group is identified as the Children of Israel whose fasaad behaviour has not changed over the ages [2:40-73] and will not change in the future. Their hearts turned into stone, they will never believe in the Qur’an. [2:74-75]
Allah tells us that a group amongst the People of the Scripture (this is either all Jews or a subgroup of them) abandoned the Torah and adopted in its place the recitations of jinn satans [2:101-102]. These recitations may be included in the Talmud, one of the holy books of Judaism.
Allah also tells us that all Jews collectively work hard to create fasaad [5:64]. This includes religious and all other kinds of fasaad. Righteous Jews, the exception to this rule, are those who accept the Qur’an [3:113-115]
Based on the above arguments, I conclude that the human satans who lead Gog and Magog and the fasaad groups that work for them must belong to the Children of Israel who follow the recitations of Jinn satans.